+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autonomy of Wessex

I'm leery over advertising the name Duchy of Wessex when we are tagged Imperium.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

What do you propose instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Osterwind View Post
    Why not take His Grace's usual template and just whack it on with some added details?
    Truthfully, we didn't get a lot traffic from it.... So I think perhaps an advertisement by someone who will be available to actively answer questions.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Prime recruiting time this weekend with the release of Steam. Also would of been able to recruit many Wessex members. But I too am weary with the Imperium tag. I sadly do not have a different proposal than what was already said. We often have 20+ Wessex members on, and with the new recruiting going on can easily bolster that quite high. I am estimating probably about 20% of Imperium is Wessex already. A lot of old blood seems to be joining back and floating our banners.

Imperium has 340 members. We have roughly 20 in LSV

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

There is a lot of Wessex not in a Militia yet either. As a Priest, part of my Vow of Faith was I couldn't join the Militia's. But I will gladly run with you guys.

Why don't we advertise LSV for now in place of the wessex name? Its still bringing recruits to us while staying loyal to Imperium.

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick ChaosWielder View Post
    There is a lot of Wessex not in a Militia yet either. As a Priest, part of my Vow of Faith was I couldn't join the Militia's. But I will gladly run with you guys.
    The militia is not a military entity from my understanding. It appears to be more of a simple social grouping for the sake of recognizing one's roots. I would recommend that all who consider themselves Wessex would join LSV simply on principle. However, there's absolutely no perceivable harm in not being the militia so I leave it as a suggestion (it is also not my decision).

Having more numbers in LSV would allow us more leverage, but I am not all too familiar with the inter-alliance functionings and am merely speculating.

I would like to add that having that huge number on mumble only bolsters our own will to play. There are always people talking and waiting around to enjoy the game with.

Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    Truthfully, we didn't get a lot traffic from it.... So I think perhaps an advertisement by someone who will be available to actively answer questions.
    Agreed; actually. That was an issue early on in MO as well.
    Nothing stopping one of us from stealing the template with his permission, though, is there?

A lot of what is in the post is still valid. I'm suggesting it just needs a face-lift.

Thread Information