+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/22 Event: Recap 4/24 Next Event

Default 4/22 Event: Recap 4/24 Next Event

I wanted to thank those who grouped last night. I know we didn't get to PVE for long, I believe we did make some progress. We later went gold farming was able to farm over 4K Gold. We hit the Forest Phrophets and Hobgolbins.

I would like to setup another PVE group tomorrow 4/24 in evening. I hoping we can have strength in numbers while trying to PVE. Even if its over kill at the spawn. I am thinking at least 10-15. This will secure a location and deter small bands to engage. I would like to target the Ogres South East of Sandbrook for this event.

Let me know if you can make it.

-Audin Wessex

PS: Make sure to register on Imperiums Forums and I can add you to the LSV roster

I hope to be there. Nearing completion of a major project though, so time maybe limited (as it was last night).
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

I will try to be there but I started my 3rd Chemo session so never know if I will be awake or not. Register on the Imperium site. Spirithawk!
    Last edited by Spirit Hawk; 04-23-2013 at 09:32 PM.

I plan to be there, Sir Audin.

I Will also Lend my sword for this still need to collect 75 more bully heads

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Hopefully there is room for Clergy in that hunting party Sir Audin!

Sincerely,
    Reverend Mister Varrick ChaosWielder

It was a great night of Bully killing. I think most of us completed the feat but if need be we can return.

I have completed the Centaurs now, and will willing serve as Scout and harvester if we make this a team event.

I'll add that I simply loved the numbers we brought. Very impressive showing.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Yeah was a successful event if you ask my opinion, Lets finish off those ogres and get some elementals done!

Thread Information