+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Imperium Forums

Default Imperium Forums

Please Register on the forums at http://www.imperium-uw.com/

Imperium TS: vs20.tserverhq.com:9026
    Last edited by Audin Cardew; 05-02-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Done so. Waiting for the militia to be created so I can go add my Duchy signature. Same for the alliance page.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Default Lumen Solis Victrix

A militia has been formed which will also include SSR members as both clans are in the same boat when it comes to numbers. I hope Manus does not feel disgruntled that I called it Lumen Solis Victrix which was the "parent" clan of the Duchy, SSR, Anvil society, etc. The latin also goes with the Imperium theme so I thought it made sense for both reasons.
    Last edited by Audin Cardew; 04-15-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Saw that, and I think it was a very solid idea and you have my full backing for going in that direction. For what-ever that is worth. :-)

Still waiting on my approval in the alliance forums. Seemed some of the leadership liked my idea of an alliance name (United Clans of Agon, or UCOA)

Yeah, apparently it takes a bit to get approval for those boards. I registered 4 days ago. Still waiting for approval.

Archibald has posted a couple of great guides. Please register at imperiums forums and read them.
    http://www.imperium-uw.com/imperium-...read-t597.html
    http://www.imperium-uw.com/imperium-...read-t568.html

*** A repost from Imperium Forum. Please register there and check under LSV Militia Barrack***

Greetings everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for making over to LSV. I have tried to update the militia roster as I see people log onto Darkfall. Please let me know if you aren't on the roster.

I would like to start setting up Militia events a few nights a week. This would include PVE, PVP, Resource farming, etc. To start off I would like to target the newest members who have just started the game. I propose we help them complete their early feats such as Centuars and Ogres. I know most of us already have these feats done but we can essential "Power Level" the new members by doing damage to mobs and letting the newcomers finish them to get credit for the killing blow. I hoping to build some camaraderie among fellow LSV members by forming these groups. This will also help teach the new players how to play Darkfall.

My question to all of you would be what nights are best and at what time?

Sir Audin Cardew

I am free most nights and weekends. This Saturday I have plans, but other than that the weekend is free.

I am rather new to Darkfall, but learning fast. I played DF1 for about a month at launch, so I have some background but not a solid foundation yet. I'm eager to learn all I can from the veterans.

-Valin Fidelis

We can also serve as guards - since these mobs can be heavily camped. This would provide living examples regarding Teamwork, Player versus Player combat, and techniques in ignoring the QQing in local when we roll someone.

I'm available late evenings and sporadically.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information