+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Turmoil

Exclamation Alliance Turmoil

Unfortunately Kingdom of Bear and Glory (KGB) has insisted on the Duchy of Wessex no longer existing on DarkFall. I for one can not stand for this and will not be forced into such a harsh decision. I am prepared to go it alone in DarkFall until we can make other arrangements. Perhaps finding another another alliance. I would like to hear everyone's feedback on this matter.

Thanks,

Audin Cardew
    Knight Bachelor
    Last edited by Audin Cardew; 04-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.

I agree with going it alone rather than conceding to their childish demands.

Last night I heard several jokes made at KGB's expense, and I hoped that our participation would have had a more favorable impression on OTG. Has something changed from last night?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

No, nothing has change. I have a meeting in 10 minutes. But from what I have heard KGB isn't budging on their stance. Which leaves the rest of the alliance to choose between a 6-10 man clan and a supposedly "200" member clan. I will post back once I have more information.

Let me know if you would like for me to join you.

It doesn't seem likely that we are going to be able to pull this off as a independent entity. My previous post did not take into account that in order to hunt mobs for prowess, we are going to have to do so in groups, and we just do not have the numbers.

Not happy - but we are going to be joining the Imperium as a militia, with the intention of continuing to build our ranks and splitting off as a separate entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzerhoden Raseri View Post
    It doesn't seem likely that we are going to be able to pull this off as a independent entity. My previous post did not take into account that in order to hunt mobs for prowess, we are going to have to do so in groups, and we just do not have the numbers.

Not happy - but we are going to be joining the Imperium as a militia, with the intention of continuing to build our ranks and splitting off as a separate entity.
    I too am not happy about it but it seems like it was our only choice with limited amount of interest from our members.

Did SSR join Imperium as a militia? If not - perhaps we can be the same militia. I would like to have our own hamlet near Imperium, and I think we should negotiate it.

SSR will not be entering as a Militia as Brando has declared it will not be sanctioned by SSR leadership.

But he did say they were free to join them if they wanted.

To add a bit more detail - the reputation of the Duchy from DF1 has preceded us. I have no doubt that if we had more numbers than we would be able to go with our guild tags held high. As it is though it was not just KGB. The Old Timers Guild, Black Sheep, and I believe Seek and Destroy were also concerned.

It was also clear that all the groups wanted us to participate as active members, and do not have a problem with us being the "Wessex Militia". Since Mortal Online contains the largest concentration of members I can easily see those of us in DF as being sent there by His Grace to support our Ally - The Imperium. This seems to be the only viable means of being in Darkfall as the Duchy of Wessex that will allow us the opportunity to grow into a more formidable presence.

This new method of gaining skills in DF has also made it very clear of the gap between players who have a lot of skills and those who do not. Maxing out Int and Str made a very big difference in combat survivability, and I have no doubt that if we work together we will be a small but effective group in DF.

Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    SSR will not be entering as a Militia as Brando has declared it will not be sanctioned by SSR leadership.
    But he did say they were free to join them if they wanted.
    Did Brando say why? And does that preclude them from joining our militia?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information