+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OTG Mumble Info

Exclamation OTG Mumble Info

Imperium and the rest of the allies have moved into the OTG mumble server for easier communication between alliance members. We have our own channel.

Address: mumble.rpmfiles.net
    port: 64738
    password: flash

Once you log in you will need to go to the Registry Channel. You will have to wait until a member with right to register your username.

Make sure to tag yourself: (Imperium)-Name

-Audin

*If mumble is down please get on Imperium's TeamSpeak: vs20.tserverhq.com:9026
    Last edited by Audin Cardew; 05-02-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Try and get on Mumble tonight so you don't have to mess with it during launch. Once you are in you have to be registered. So you will be stuck in a unregistered channel. Just wait there and someone will register you.

tried to stop by today, but i'm getting some stupid "wrong password for registered user, please try again". did somebody change the password?

I just checked, and the answer was no it has not.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Make sure you dont have any spaces in your name.

Tried to connect to come play with you guys for a bit and keeps telling me server connection failed :/

*Edit* Was running an outdated Mumble client, is now working currently waiting to be registered on the mumble. */edit*
    Last edited by Kreager Stonewall; 04-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

See you there = working on getting your access.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

That mumble last night was just...I don't know annoying. A bunch of sexually deprived kids that never shut up. Sorry! But that is the way it was I ended up just spending my time in the AFK channel chat in clan chat. We need a channel for our Militia one we can RP in also. No reason for me to be on it last night hopefully that was just a fluke.

Theres some group channels next try switching it up for a change of convo. I never had too bad a experience on there but there have been times i switch channels for better conversation.

We also have a TS for Wessex if you have the capability to be in both mumble and TS at the same time. Just mute/deafen yourself in one while you're busy in the other. Then people can just message/poke you if you're needed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information