+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Launch date April 16th

I can't wait for more content game is pretty amazing they just need to put more sand in the box. I do love mortal also by far my 2 favorite MMOs

Well i havnt been around very much as there was not many people online and nothing we did really mattered but now that the game is finally going live and everything matters ill be there ready to defeat all our enemies, but in reality dying a lot. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sionn Mack View Post
    Well i havnt been around very much as there was not many people online and nothing we did really mattered but now that the game is finally going live and everything matters ill be there ready to defeat all our enemies, but in reality dying a lot. =P
    Oh? Should we have a contest to see who dies the most?
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

lol that might not be a good idea, we would probably break the game with how many deaths we could get.

Hehehehe

I am really torn as to which class to play. I had wanted to play a Elementalist, but through all the betas and the constant deaths I became fed up with it, and re-rolled a warrior. I could see myself playing a warrior, but to me the ideal warrior would be as a defensive tank protecting the weaker in the game. However, as soon given the chance I take off running after every red with the intent of slaying them.

Audin! I was on last night but was unable to reach you in TS. Then I started working while I waited for you to return and found myself falling asleep so I went to bed early. I'd like some input from you on how I should spend my 50K prowess.

The Elementalist Static field Ultimate is really really good... Krisha was rocking me in duels last night

But aren't you a STR primalist?

Yep, the static field rapes me. Like a hot knife through butter.

Well, taking the wife to a movie tonight. I logged in, buffed up INT to max, along with boosters. Purchased the air magic bonus spells as well. Also have an account approved on mumble.

Gonna need robes though. I grabbed what was in the bank. Also noticed a bunch of people in the game as Duchy members. We need to go through the list to figure out who needs to apply here to make it formal.

GO LIVE TIME IS 1pm GMT, which is 6am PST.

Be there or be square.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information