Closed Thread

Thread: Court of King's Bench Rules of Conduct

Exclamation Court of King's Bench Rules of Conduct

1. Personal attacks are forbidden

You are free to criticize people, but you can disagree without directly attacking your opponent.
      In image macro form:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1295281915425.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	553

If you absolutely must, take it to PMs.

2. Decisions of a Sheriff may be appealed to the Lord Justiciar. Decisions of the Lord Justiciar are final.

Public discussion of the results of a case are fine. Public whinging and complaints are fine even. The case will not be reviewed again, and if you are incredibly annoying you may be silenced without warning. You'd have to be pretty bad though, I don't like unnecessary censorship.

3. Speak your mind. We are not going to punish you for it.

One of the points of this forum is to have a frank discussion about the direction of Wessex's administration, and what is expected of you as a Wessex member. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and I would rather people learned the rules before breaking them rather than after. If you go off topic, the worst that will happen is I will move or delete your posts.

4. Don't be a dick.

This is, I hope straightforward.

In a nutshell, I am making this forum to allow people to discuss things regarding the rules of Wessex freely and openly. If you think some rules are strange or do not understand them, mention it.

Any complaints about fellow players breaking the laws may also be mentioned here using a report form which will be included in another sticky.
    Last edited by Kyrendis Varen; 03-05-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread

Thread Information