+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction. Valdovas Kadangi

Default Introduction. Valdovas Kadangi

Well met, I go by the name Valdovas Kadangi

I am just recently been newly accepted as a trial member for mortal online.

As player:
    I started playing mortal online a while ago when it first went live, however my system was bad so i gave up. Having returned after many years, i realized i had a grandfather account still active. So i started Valdovas, and have been working on the basic level of extraction to make Cuprum (Malachite + Catalyst Coal + Furnace = Cuprum). I have learnt some weapon smithing skills but im soon finding that the art of refining is far wider than i thought.
    Also i learnt that a cheap and easy way to learn material lores is to help with construction, which prompted me to seek out a sensible role based guild. I have 4 Characters on Mortal Online, Valdovas is fast turning onto my main character.

As Valdovas,
    I hail from Meduli, and i visit Bakti and Tindrem often.
    I'm usually quiet, only speaking up when i require knowledge about something. Apart from that i tend to only really socialize when in a tavern. Out in the wilderness the solitude of the wilds comforts me. As i am usually unarmed, i rarely feel i am a threat to anyone and similarly therefore they wont be scared of me to act violently against me. So far this has worked.. kind of. However the need to work towards something great has prompted me to seek work in the Duchy. I am a geologist and am learning basic smelting.
    I have a brother by the name of Zalvaris, who is mastering cooking last i heard.. i may be wrong.

Signed Valdovas Kadagi

Ah correction ... Ive just learnt Malachite + Bor + Furnace = Better Cuprum Quantity.

Welcome aboard, future master refiner. Perhaps there are still some tricks us old beards can teach you younglings that you may appreciate. Along with a few secrets of the trade!

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information