+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Wessex Darkfall 2?

1. Default

Whether it is a complete wipe or not is somewhat unresolved. However they have repeatedly said things like the latest comment:

We explained that whether we wipe or don't wipe, the game is so different that it's of little significance.
    So whether it is a full wipe or not the result should be the same, i.e. a fresh start.

From what I've read so far it sounds interesting so I'll probably give it a go. Chance for that increases with a higher number of our members subscribing beforehand...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylem Sothenic View Post
    If its a complete wipe and a new world I will be interested.
    I'm not sure I want you there... You have more important work to do!
    But this interest is a good sign.

As Sir Tarscanian suggests, we should have a meeting of sorts, and talk about this. I'd also like to know if we can get His Majesty here again. He does have a way with words, and would bolster the ranks when we get closer to actually make landing in this world again.

I'll give it ago, but hopefully no 24/7 pvp like in the first darkfall defending Longmarch. I don't mind pvp but I want to enjoy the game with my clansmate adventuring to.

It couldn't be worse than the first time, could it?
    Casilda Tametomo, Herald of the Aegis Imperium,
    «Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

Wer war der Thor, wer Weiser, Bettler oder Kaiser? Ob Arm, ob Reich, im Tode gleich.

I'm going to be there for Darkfall 2.

Can't wait.

If there's no wipe i might start a new character just for the new experience.

Malachi Drake is offline The Usurper
    Former Bishop of Wessex

The initial days of Dark Fall were the best experience I have ever had in an MMO and it only lost my interest due to the exploiting, the forced macroing and grinding caused by the slow experience system and the huge impact it had on success in combat. They have already fixed that problem so I see huge potential for the future of DF2 and I will be on board.

looks like whe gonna have a nice group of people

16 would like to join our new campain
    6 would maybe like to join
    (based on this thread)

That's what I call a small army

Well, there is also, Kellshar, Cenris, Mono, Sayton, Erwin, Kasdeya and more who will be there for DF2, all of these have been part of Wessex at some point, some still are - They just havnt seen this thread yet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information