+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Wessex Darkfall 2?

If we choose to give this a chance, we should start preparing soon. As in who will lead, who will take what job and what we need to retake or where we want to be placed.
    But lets see how many we can get first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyconnic Skygrinder View Post
    Well, there was a reason why the guild MERC was so feared in combat.. They used this exploit

I would love to see WSX in DF2 building an empire.. and I wanna finally try to sail on a ship my computer back then was so bad that I would dc on a small boat >.<
    Mercs were feared because they exploited every single game mechanic, they wasnt feared because of there 100 rigor beleive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastor Sharpeye View Post
    If we choose to give this a chance, we should start preparing soon. As in who will lead, who will take what job and what we need to retake or where we want to be placed.
    I agree, this should be planned early, because if it looks like we mean business then we will attract more people, also hard to say where we should be placed as they have totally re-done the map and holdings.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Koh View Post
    Mercs were feared because they exploited every single game mechanic, they wasnt feared because of there 100 rigor beleive me.
    Well, I just got the impression that they were very hard to kill and very good in combat.. and I heard something about they were some of the first to exploit with macroing all day in the acidpools.. but hey, different guild, different rumours

Yes I agree Bastor, maybe we should schedule a preliminary metting to discuss?

I go were WSX goes. So I will also give it a spin

if whe can start wessex the way it whas at launch thenn it would be awesome.and i bet allot of people will join us only because they know that whenn wessex starts something its gonna be done with good leadership and a bunch dedicated people.
    i will help wherever i can. if RL will let me ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyconnic Skygrinder View Post
    Well, I just got the impression that they were very hard to kill and very good in combat.. and I heard something about they were some of the first to exploit with macroing all day in the acidpools.. but hey, different guild, different rumours
    Yes they more than likely was the first to macro in the acid pools, what im saying is, Rigor wasnt as special as what people thought, mercs were good in combat because they exploited high end mobs which gave them fullplate armour and rank50/60 weps.

Anyways thats all in the past, Darkfall is a fixed game, it just lacks content and players, DF2 will bring the players back for sure, for how long? who knows.
    Either way, the changes they have mentioned so far has me really excited, I cant wait.

Well, like Harkonen said, if there's a lot of Wessex playing it, I'll give it a second chance as well.
    I am skeptical, but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Bastor Sharpeye View Post
    AS i heard there is totally new world. old one is gone. new start for everybody.

my bad experience was that we played couple hours with duffo and we died couple times because all surrounding was too hard for new player. goblins was only easy thing and couple hours didnt give anything to get away from that place. as soon we tried little bear took us both down almost one shot.
    < Amethys> We should all hate God Nahjo now, he stole our boats.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information