+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wessex Darkfall 2?

I'm fine thanks how are you doing?

im good thanks. kinda busy atm so im not gaming much.
    What games are you playing lately?

haven't been gaming much either, Played Skyrim for a large amount of time tho. It's been a month ago that I had some time for gaming so I started darkfall like 3-4 days ago but the game is dead that's for sure or at least the EU server.

Atleast 200 people from EU transfered to NA just for a laugh, Darkfall1 is finished as the developers have stopped any patches now and are purely working on Darkfall2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonlan Brebourne View Post
    haven't been gaming much either, Played Skyrim for a large amount of time tho. It's been a month ago that I had some time for gaming so I started darkfall like 3-4 days ago but the game is dead that's for sure or at least the EU server.
    yep EU server is kinda dead. people basicly playing it since there isnt a single game on the market that can compete whith darkfall. like roy sayed allot of people including me and roy transfered to NA, to enjoy the game with a better population.
    But thenn whe found out the ping whas a big issue for us, i had 120 ping stable but couldnt play my playstyle wich is destroyer cause of the serverdelay and ping.
    Building up a bank again isnt the most fun ofcourse.

For darkfall 2.0 whe will have a nice group together wich looks verry promissing. hope you will be part of this again .

About that. Will we be playing on the NA server or the EU server?

I'm guessing it depends on the amount of NA/EU that are playing.

We will be on Eu guys, we have alot more euro's here.

I hope the ping will not kill the fun for our NA gamers though I'm content that we'll play on EU servers.

Well I am now slap bang in the middle of Europe with a godlike connection so i will certainly have a peek at it..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information