+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hello big clan with nice intro music!

Recapture Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Koma View Post
    Destinova will attend to ya, no worries.
    be happy

Be afraid!

Be a Voodoo Child!

Be Bad to the Bone!

But most important...
    Wear sunscreen!

Jord Hunter Guest

Welcome to the boards, good luck with your application.

Recapture Guest

Exclamation Waiting

Still waiting

Surly von Fishbarrel is offline Baron of Urth
    Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

The Chamberlain, Destinova, who handles the applications recently found out he's going to be a dad... sorry if he's been slacking, I'll slap him with a large trout.

edit: Your post made me go look at the application myself... and in doing so, I believe your application has about a 99.99% chance of being denied when it's reviewed for lack of explanation and depth. Denying it shouldn't really come as an insult though... perhaps while you're waiting you might want to fill out a new one that is a bit more, eh, lengthy? Just a suggestion! If you're happy with what you submitted, maybe Destinova will like it.

Recapture Guest

Default 3rd one

Ok, I'll make a 3rd one then

Recapture Guest

Lightbulb Application

Quote Originally Posted by Recapture View Post
    Ok, I'll make a 3rd one then
    I've made a 3rd one now, and please dont tell me you think its too little information... if you want more then add some more questions

Aiden Morild Guest

a 3rd app ? without word on your previous ones ? just be patient, it takes some time

Recapture Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Von Fishbarrel View Post
    The Chamberlain, Destinova, who handles the applications recently found out he's going to be a dad... sorry if he's been slacking, I'll slap him with a large trout.

edit: Your post made me go look at the application myself... and in doing so, I believe your application has about a 99.99% chance of being denied when it's reviewed for lack of explanation and depth. Denying it shouldn't really come as an insult though... perhaps while you're waiting you might want to fill out a new one that is a bit more, eh, lengthy? Just a suggestion! If you're happy with what you submitted, maybe Destinova will like it.

Thats the reason

Jord Hunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Recapture View Post
    I've made a 3rd one now, and please dont tell me you think its too little information... if you want more then add some more questions
    Go in to more depth in your answers and explian things a little better than you may have. Give as much detail as possible in your answers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information