+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you guys take me back? Please?

Default Can you guys take me back? Please?

Hail Wessex. Its has been a little while since I Achilus was kicked from the guild. I didn't realize how great you are until I got into the war and came into contact with other guilds. No guild is like yours and every time I would talk in mumble to other guilds, I always had Wessex in the back of my mind. I really truly miss you guys and Moh-Ki. Can you please consider taking me back? Thanks.

I hope you guys can forget the betrayal I made. I was arrogant and foolish.

Rhodri sure is giving me the boot. It truly was a bad decision to seek out AQ and other pvp guilds. Let me tell you I did find them. But it didn't go the way I wanted. Got killed and hunted for a while. I mingled around from guild to guild if they offered a tag along. I did that but It was hard to not have a home or a brotherhood like Wessex. I been with Spar the longest. Believe it or not they are pretty good guys but not anything compared to you all. I truly miss the old times. I want to repent and justify my actions.

A chuckle early in the morning is the best way to start a day...

As the duly appointed High Reeve, I hereby do reject your request to become again a member of Wessex.
    You may have a chance in the future after you have proven yourself through other means, but 'till that day, I will not as they say. "Let you pass."

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

How dare you mention my name in this thread.....

Humor... : >

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information