+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings Duchy of Wessex

Default Greetings Duchy of Wessex

I am looking to play Mortal Online and before I plunked down the change for the game, I wanted to find a good guild home.

I am formally of Ultima Online and was seeking a similar guild to the one I was a part of there. I have played many other MMOs since UO but have found them lacking in the player community and economy area. They only hold my interest for a couple months at best. (Rift held my attention a whole week). I played UO for years so I hope to find something like that in MO.

Errr, hopefully you can find your home in Wessex, although it's a bit unclear what exactly you are looking for. That said, welcome! (hopefully).

Well, limited, practical roleplay is what I am looking for along with pvp/crafting. That's my big interests. Additionally I am a big fan of ingame player-run governments and your guild seems to fit what I seek.

I also played UO for many years. I think you will absolutely love the vision of MO. It still needs some work but you will find a lot of similarities between the 2. Wessex sounds like a perfect fit for what you are looking for. Let's get you set up with Mumble and we can help you find your way to Moh Ki once you're in game. Our Mumble details are Host IP: 78.47.197.164 Port: 64738.

ive never played UO but heard lots about it im really liking mo at the moment and the guild

Welcome aboard Izrador!!!

Ultima Online... Ah yes, those where the days...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information