+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Maruk Nechtor and i gave the oat to Wessex yesterday. I am often around Moh-Ki because i like the scene, some of you i already met there ingame. Currently i am saving money to get all the books i have to study with my two characters and the long term goal is building a house.

Maruk a villein of wessex

Welcome to Wessex! Should you need food or clothing the Church of Soldeus will provide for you.

Welcome to the Guild!

Welcome!

Welcome to Wessex Maruk!

Welcome to the guild, good choice to choose the Kingdom.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Quote Originally Posted by Maruk Nechtor View Post
    My name is Maruk Nechtor and i gave the oat to Wessex yesterday. I am often around Moh-Ki because i like the scene, some of you i already met there ingame. Currently i am saving money to get all the books i have to study with my two characters and the long term goal is building a house.

Maruk a villein of wessex
    Soldeus thanks you for your kind gift, may he bless your path wherever it walks.

My subscribtion is running out and i will not pay again right now. This has nothing to do with the recent events that lead a few other to unsubscribing, its just that i have in the comming weeks several tests and after them university will start again (yes we have the tests at the end of our "holiday" and it is kind of annoying ). The comming semester is also said to be the hardest so if i happen to pass the tests it might take untill the the next "holidays" to find enough time to play so it becomes worth paying again.

i will be reading the forums and hope that when i come back, AQ has been eliminated and Gaul'kor is save again (hopefully the blast furnace in the hands of Wessex )

Maruk

Good luck with your exams Maruk.
    We'll be here when you come back

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information