+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meeting summary

1. Default Meeting summary

We are making a return on the 1?th of July.

We don't plan to recruit much, at least to start with. Instead we want to grow slowly from a good core as this should allow us to have more fun with less admin and create a guild that is strong.

We want to continue with Hyperion but keep it small with just us and Lux.

We are going to be more open with people about what we are doing as a clan. This was more problematical in the run up to the Sun war since it had to be secret, but this hurt the clan.

Where do we want to live?

Misc

To keep things organized we plan to kick inactives with a view to getting them back in the guild when they come back.

We want to change the way loot is handled as the previous version was very hard work.
    Last edited by Jaidyn Sothenic; 06-27-2011 at 10:03 PM.

1: All loot received from group combat will be named X and placed into a bag in the clan vault, this will be handed out once a week or when bank has reached max capacity.

2: Inactive players will be removed from the roster and must contact us upon their return if they wish to remain with WSX.

3: Trial members will now be placed with the rank of private rather than before when it was Leutenant.

4: Trial accounts will no longer be recruited

3. Default

It might be worth re-stating that the war is over too.

Ok Guys i will get onto posting our return message, do you want me to add in all the rules and ideas we have stated or leave it as a real RP post?

Tars

Roleplay post id say, its got to be inspirational!
    big up the return date so we get a big show, the more players that show the more fun we can have

6. Default

Yeah RP would be good. I would still include the first 4 points in the first post though, the ones before "Where do we want to live?" as they are very important.

REMEMBERANCE AND RETURN

I walk upon the borders of an unfamiliar land, snow falls in buffeted flurries hiding my fresh footfalls. I watched amazed at the powdery flakes as they whip and coalesce in a medley of patterns.

It surprises me as my past is played out within the dance of the snowflakes, and then I laugh at myself for being a sentimental old fool. One thing that I do contemplate with seriousness is the fading of my footfalls that I leave behind me. Is this to be so in all the places I have trod? Will my touch fade as quickly as a new sheen of snow?
    I hope with all my heart that this is not the case, for although I have touched many a place, within my journey there has been much that as touched me with such deep resonance that I find my mind of late living in by gone days rather than the venture now and before me.

The cold is biting here in the wilderness, some would say on nights such as these a man only has his honour and spirit to warm him. I do agree but I feel I have an added blanket…….my memories. Melancholy is not a welcome companion but alas of late she is my only one. Friends associates and enemies, they all visit with me upon nights such as these, I have mused long and hard about my sanity and have scoffed at my incessant day dreaming. I concur that I have not succumb to madness just yet, but there is a nagging upon my mind and heart that will not reside dormant.

I shiver, so violently it jars my aging bones but not from the cold I will explain but from awash of emotions that have long festered untouched. The cold will not trouble me, my blood runs with Wessex and snow flakes melt into small rivulets of water as they touch my exposed flesh.

Here in my new charge my new station I serve with unfaltering duty, but I do not live it as I once did upon the shores of Agon. Damn I miss that place. My constant pace slows to a stand still. Overcome with conflicting emotions I steady myself. I look to the stars and even the heavens seem to have paused in undulating respect and compassion.

I know what must be done, and I still find myself stalling upon the idea.
    I think to my honour and charge, but then bless me if I sin or accost any of those I serve but Wessex is more than a title, if I am so bold, it is more than a King.
    With these words flowing through my head it is decided.

My cloak is drawn tight around me has I abound to the stables to retrieve my loyal war horse. I have all the possessions upon me that I need.

“whom goes there?”

“Tis I Sir Tarscanian, be still your sword son”

The guard responds hastily “ apologies my Lord, but the moon is covered by this damn snow”

“you do honour to Wessex with your vigilance, Have my horse brought to me”

There is a shuffle of steps then a pause.

“If I maybe so bold Sir, Where would you venture on a night such as this?” Nerves are evident within his voice.

I think for what seems an eternity before replying.

“Who am I?”

Confused the guard stammers “you are Sir Tarscanian Sothenic, my Lord I meant no offence”.

I laugh slightly “no offensive taken, let me rephrase the question for you. Who are you?”

The guard is completely baffled now and even within the darkness of the night I can see him eyeing me up and down to confirm I am whom I say I am.

“Err……I am Captain Derek Couldson………Sir”

I walk towards the nervous man, I place my hand on his right shoulder. He flinches at my touch expecting this bizarre event to escalate into violence.

“You are Wessex and I am Wessex, Never forget that!”

“No Sir……….I won’t”

He must think me under the influence of a soldier’s only real companion of a night here in the wilderness……..Whisky.

“And to answer your original question son, I am going Home”

Let me know what you think?
    Then if we post this we can then post a more rules and idea oriented post.

Tars
    Last edited by Falesh Helithian; 06-27-2011 at 04:17 PM.

8. Default

Looks good, I fixed a few typos. Maybe get a non-rp post ready and post that as the first reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarscanian Sothenic View Post
    I have touched many a place
    You dirty old man!

Good stuff, yes how about a non-rp post below this one, with rule changes ideas ect thats been posted above and of course the return date 18th?

typos?
    how dare you they was for a genuine medieval feel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information