+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meeting summary

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylem Sothenic View Post
    lol fixing typos when the header is spelt wrong :P

Summary
    My spelling is done via spell checker and that doesn't work in the title field. Besides the typos were "has" instead of "as" and vice versa, two words that through great efforts over the years I have managed to master!

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

lol yeah I am just messing mate.

Will fix it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarscanian Sothenic View Post
    typos?
    how dare you they was for a genuine medieval feel
    Well at least it wasn't me this time eh Tars?

I'm really pleased your doing this again. I got burnt out and i was really badly needed in EVE and my alliance near fell apart.

I'd love to join, at least i "think" i'd love to join and i'll put down my thoughts and see what you think.

Last time with limited Curia in game, it was quite a burden (especially the looming Hyperion stuff)
    I'm terrible at pvp and get frustrated by being owned alot (i suspect my PC is bad as i havent upgraded yet)
    I get bored with familiar surroundings (I still consider Aputan in RQ my most fun in game because it was different)

Where are you guys planning on living and have you got any plans to bring the Wessex that left for other Clans back, Do you want them back?

Hey Raven,

Good to hear from you, we have loads of ideas to counter alot of the negatives from the last visit, if you could spare a hour one evening I would like to go through some of our thoughts?

Tars

Sure,

I'll pop on one evening this week if you want

cool

7. Default

We are making a return on the 10th of July!

We are going to be doing a number of things differently this time. First off we are not going to actively recruit much to start with and even after we establish ourselves we will take it easy. The reasoning behind this is that last time we had so much admin work dealing with the recruitment and also afterwards to get the new guys integrated into the clan. This workload was burning our leadership out and also taking up time that could have been spent doing fun stuff.

Growing slowly will also let us implement a better clan structure and groom more people to take on jobs so the burden of running the clan is better spread.

We will continue with Hyperion but we will also be keeping small, we don't want to make it a zerg.

Another lesson we have learned is how we communicate with our members. In the leadup to the Sun war we kept a lot of things secret through necessity. However this did hurt us even though we did it with the best intentions. We want our members to have a full say in the doings of the clan as this will help us stay healthy and fun for everyone.

We have thought of various other ways to make the clan more efficient. For instance we want to change how we distribute loot as the old way, while being very fair, was extremely time intensive. Our plan is also to kick inactives with the intention of bringing them back into the fold once they are able/interested in coming back

We are trying to buy a hamlet to base ourselves out of because we are not big enough to hold a city and we don't think that living in a chaos city would be wise due to the amount of griefing that occurs in them. The aim is to get one somewhere near the north half of the center of Agon as the islands are too zergy which would cut down on the PvP we could do.

So with all that said please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions about what you want out of the guild and what you think we should do.

cool
    Tars,

I can't seem to find any Comms info to come see you guys.

I found a dead vent server and the normal Wessex Mumble thats it.

I reinstalled my PC recently and must have lost the DF comms info

Hi Mate,

I will be on the Wessex mumble all day today so if you get a chance jump on.
    I have been restricted with internet access as i have just moved house, my new broadband will not be installed until the 25th but I have hijacked my neighbours atm

Tars

Hi Mate,

I will be on the Wessex mumble all day today so if you get a chance jump on.
    I have been restricted with internet access as i have just moved house, my new broadband will not be installed until the 25th but I have hijacked my neighbours atm

Tars
    Ill jump on tonight.

Been playing APB since it went Closed Beta daily so i might actually be a better FPS'er nowdays

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information