+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This is so far away! (I wanted unique thread title)

Oh, I do not know, I haven't died yet. I'm presuming that you have to eat and have the + sign on the attributes?
    About the fishing, once you get in Mumble, and if Linthalor's there, he will explain it to you, he's Myrland's master fisherman hehe.

Well with the new reserve system you'll need to eat food to regain your reserves. As far as regaining actual health all you need to do is rest.

I've noticed my stats changes when I lose/gain weight. But still can't get my reserves to full as it stops at number in bracket and won't go any higher without using food (but I am fed all the time)... Imo they screwed this.
    Btw. does any of you have problems with crashes in loading screen after this "maintenance"? Or am I the only one...

The reserves only go up with food, and bad food makes it go veery slightly. So you'll need decent food. I do think it's unbalanced though.

Some people have problems with that, some don't. I fortunately am not.

The best thing to do with food is to wait for a while until your hunger bar is lower and then eat a significant amount of good food that is high in carbs (bread, corn etc.) this will increase your reserves greatly. In order to gain weight you have to eat food while your reserves are still high. So if you sit around in town for a long while and become hungry you'll have to eat while still with max reserves, and therefor become heavier.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information